Kinston Community Health Center, Inc. (KCHC) is a non-profit primary care, multi-specialty health organization offering a continuum of medical and human services to those in need. We are an equal opportunity employer that believes in growing and promoting a diverse workforce. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about serving people and who are dedicated to making a positive impact on the community.
Kinston is located in eastern North Carolina and is equal distance between the Raleigh-Durham metropolitan area and the beautiful Atlantic beaches. It’s the perfect place to raise a family while building your professional career.
We believe in growing and promoting a diverse workforce. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, designed to help employees meet various needs throughout their careers and lives.
Our Benefits Include:
- Vacation, Sick and Personal Days
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401 K Retirement
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Federal and state loan repayment through the NC Office of Rural Health and the National Health Service Corps.
- Continuing Medical Education Professional Development
- Corporate discount rates for Health Club memberships and more…