The Health Insurance Marketplace is a resource where individuals, families, and small businesses can compare health insurance plans for coverage and affordability. Find out if you are eligible for tax credits or health programs like Medicaid or the Children’s Health Insurance Program(CHIP) .
Due to the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) emergency, you can enroll in Marketplace health coverage February 15 through May 15.
You can access the Special Enrollment Period through Healthcare.gov, the Marketplace call center or with a trained assister.
- U.S. Citizens
- Legal Immigrants lawfully present in the U.S.
- Must live in the United States
- Cannot be incarcerated.
10 Essential Health Benefits
1. Outpatient services
2. Emergency services
4. Maternity & New Born Care
5. Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services & Treatment for Behavioral Health
6. Prescription drugs
7. Rehabilitative Services & Devices
8. Lab tests
9. Preventive and wellness services & Chronic Disease Management
10. Pediatric Services (including dental & eye care for children)
You need to provide the following information for all the people reported in your income tax return:
- Names, birth dates, and Social Security cards for all household members.
- Your family’s income information (tax return, W2, pay stubs, net income from self-employment, unemployment, Social Security benefits, retirement, pensions and any other taxable income)
- Proof of Legal Status (Permanent Resident card, Work or Student Visa, Citizenship Certificate, etc.)
- Employer name, address and phone number
- If job-based coverage is available, must provide cost of premiums & types of health benefits covered
- Email address that can be accessed via cell phone or computer
How can you apply?
- By visiting our Patient Access department at:
Kinston Community Health Center
324 North Queen Street
Kinston, NC 28501
2. By Phone Call:
Call our Patient Access department at:
By clicking the “Apply Now” button below